Have you ever wished you could ask a tech expert a question and avoid all the overwhelming and oh-so-generic tech advice from Facebook?
If this sounds like you, you need to become a member of the Geek Clinic
Launching a digital business IS hard work, BUT it doesn’t have to be difficult.
You don’t always need expensive 1-hour consulting or pricey services. You want to ask a question and get guidance; maybe a quick video tutorial tailored to your business without the fuss.
Technology is intimidating for most people, and while access to creating a business online has become more accessible and affordable, the tools to create that business have become more abundant and complex, which can lead to overwhelm, confusion, and loss of momentum.
Creating a digital business is about freedom…
And it doesn’t have to be complex.
It can present opportunities that you never thought possible.
A digital business can give you back your life and let you open the doors to independence you only thought possible in the photos you see on Instagram.
Every single day I see new business owners struggling to figure out how to make something work online
It’s why I launched my Protection Plans in 2017 – to help the non-techies know that their website is protected and kept secure.
But that service isn’t right for everyone, especially the DIY or newer website owners
It’s an investment that is WELL worth the money, but when you’re just starting out online, you’re often pulling money from anywhere to invest in the tools that you hope will make your online business dream a reality.
Hey! Renee, Here!
I got into website maintenance and support about 5 years ago, BUT I’ve been working online since 2008. My business evolved from a virtual assistant to creating a successful boutique web design firm.
Now, I support many clients with their website maintenance and security with my signature Protection Plans.
During my 14 years online, I’ve discovered the long (and hard) way about what works and what you can skip when building your business online.
I find most of the advice available online is sorely missing the actual step-by-step on how to implement something or even if the product or service you want to use is right for your business.
So many advice-givers want to bombard and confuse you OR sell you on their latest product or affiliate offer.
So the Clinic was born to help anyone struggling to make sense of ALL the technology AND ALL.THE.TECH that is available.
I want YOU to experience the time freedom I have so you can build a lifestyle business that will support your dreams.
It’s time to get the relief you need!
You need helpful and realistic advice that will give you the boost you need to get started and keep going.
There is a better way…
…and you don’t have to struggle to create the lifestyle freedom you’re looking for.
Let me introduce you to the Geek Clinic
Inside this open, inclusive community, you find other creative souls looking to create their lifestyle freedom by creating an online business.
Here’s you get inside:
- A welcoming community, ready to support you and your business dream, hosted by me
- Monthly Ask Me Anything sessions within the community
- Access to my foundational training that will help you get the big three foundational pieces to pull together so you can start making money and build your email list
- Access to my ever-evolving Tech Stack Recommendations
- You can ask me a weekly tech question about your business to get a personal response from me, and I’ll make my recommendations as specific to your business as possible.
- An ever-growing database archive of previous questions asked. Use this for your reference and to help you get a solution fast.
- Access to all TechShort Workshops that are created as long as you are a member
- Upcoming topics include: Image Optimization, How to use the blocks in WordPress effectively, Website Maintenance Must-Knows, Basics of On-Page SEO, How to Format a Page or Post to get the best search results
- Discounted pricing on my Geek for a Day, Consultations, Quick Start Website Packages
- Founder Pricing as long as you remain a member
Today I invite you into my brand new community.
I’m still growing and building, but your investment is all about getting in early so you know you can get the help you need, and you’ll grow with me as I grow the community.
Who is the Geek Clinic Ideal For?
- You identify as a DIY website owner who finds themselves spending way too much time researching and looking for the answers to your technical challenge.
- You are tired of the worn-out, generic advice you find in Facebook groups and wish you could have one place to get support, get unstuck, and get the right answer to your problem.
- You know you can do all the bits of managing your business, but sometimes the technical part of launching a new product or service stops you because you over-think or get yourself stuck in the weeds trying to do too much
Who is the Geek Clinic Not For?
- You get technology, you’re experienced in using the tools you need to build your business, and you know how to find the answers you need
- You have a team to help you with your technical setup, and your ideas become a reality when you hand things over to your team.
Here’s what you can expect right now:
Sign up today, and you’ll be welcomed into my community. You can jump in and introduce yourself. You’ll also be able to come in and ask your first question, and I’ll be ready to help with either an audio response or a video response, depending on your question.
As a founding member…
- You’re okay with things not being perfect and still being built. I want to build a community that will help YOU and supports YOU and your business.
- You’ll get an opportunity to determine how the community grows and is developed. Your feedback will be essential in helping me create something full of value.
- You’ll receive anything new that comes into the community, and as long as you remain a Geek Clinic Paid community member, you’ll get access.
The Geek Clinic is Ready For You
Launching a digital business IS hard work, BUT it doesn’t have to be complicated.
I love your emails, Renee…
I highly recommend subscribing to Renee’s email lists. Her emails are awesome!
I love your emails Renee…you make google “non-sense” make sense!
Thank you so much for your excellent service…
Thank you so much for your excellent service, and reassurance that you have checked all your clients’ websites.
You’re the Best!!
I specifically wanted a WordPress service that prioritized site speed and Geek in Your Pocket was it!
My site speed has definitely increased. I have peace of mind that my site’s being backed up and plugins updated.
If you’re thinking about signing up for Geek in Your Pocket…
Go for it! Renee and her team are absolutely reliable and trustworthy!
No matter what’s going on, I know my site is in good hands.
Just want to take a minute to thank you Renee!
So awesome to have someone taking care of that kind of stuff. The tech side is really not my thing but I can sleep well every night thanks to Renee! No matter what’s going, I know my site is in good hands.
She know both tech & marketing!
Renee holds your hand as you build your internet business.
She knows both the tech stuff and the marketing.
I love knowing that you are taking care of the maintenance and security of my website…
Thank you so much Renee!!
I love knowing that you are taking care of the maintenance and security of my website, that I can let go of that space in my mind to remember to update myself, and fill it with other work :).
She helps me solve challenging tech issues, EASILY!
Renee’s ability to answer tech problems in laymen’s terms allows me to solve challenging tech issues easily! She’s always quick to respond, super helpful, and friendly.
My Traffic Has Increased Steadily Because Of Renee’s Advice…
Taking Renee’s advice about SEO, has made my traffic steadily increase since just November.
Renee is always quick to help you anyway she can and explains things in a way that make sense and are easy to follow.
Thank you dear lady, you’re bloomin’ awesome!
Just want to say that Renee Shupe is one amazing lady. I’ve been frustrated with the technical minefield of setting up an online product for the last two weeks.
She gave me some great recommendations which will NO Doubt save me stacks of time and money!
I never need to worry now….
The constant updating, the backups were just too much for me with everything else going on.
I know I never need worry now and can focus on blogging and creating resources & making money.
Renee is the missing piece in the blogging puzzle for me.
I’m not bad at figuring things out but you never know whether you have figured it out right or not. Other times, I’m clueless.
Whatever the situation, Renee is there to help with clear and easy to understand information that also teaches me what to do for the future.
She’s completely invaluable!!
I have subscribed to her Geek in Your Pocket service as a simple way to reduce my technical workload….
Renee is ace. I have been reading and using her blogs for years and got so many good ideas and lots of confidence. I have hired her to sort out problems ad hoc.
I have subscribed to her Geek in Your Pocket service as a simple way to reduce my technical workload and focus on clinical work.
The best thing I ever did for my blog, business, and peace of mind was to hire Renee.
For the first time since I started my blog 3 years ago, everything went crazy. My blog went down, my ads disappeared, and I started to lose my mind.
The only thing I knew to do was to contact Renee. She had already been taking care of the technical side of things, and I knew this was beyond me.
I was never more grateful than that moment that I had hired Renee.
When I was looking to cut back on my expenses, the first thing I said I had to keep after paying for my hosting was Renee.
I really couldn’t do this without her. She is part of what is helping me to get to the next level with confidence.
Brings me peace of mind…
It brings me peace of mind knowing that you and your team are maintaining my website.
In the future I’ll skip the agony and go straight to Renee.
I had been agonizing for days over the implementation of an e-commerce plugin when I threw my hands in the air and gave up!
Luckily I found Renee, who not only calmed me down but made feel confident she knew what she was doing.
In the future I’ll skip the agony and go straight to Renee.
I’m not a tech personal at all…
She did a blog review for me and she did a very thorough job.
She provided me with a video review, so it was really easy to follow and understand what she was talking about. She suggested changes for my site that I had never even thought of, or even realized I could make. I’m not a tech person at all, so I had several questions after her review and she was very willing to reply and clarify the things I didn’t understand/know how to do.
She explained things very clearly and I was able to follow her instructions and make the changes she suggested.
I would definitely work with Renee again!