How secure is your website right now?
Download our free guide to learn how you can secure your website and avoid the common mistakes that business owners make. Keep your business and customers safe through better security practices.
Most website security issues are caused by humans
Human error or poor planning creates security issues for your website and business.
This could be through failing to keep your website updated, not using secure passwords, or a number of other potential pitfalls.
You’ll hear on a regular basis how companies and websites are being exploited by malicious attackers. Many of these attacks are simply because someone is taking advantage of human error or a lapse in concentration.
Your website is one of the most important parts of your business. It’s critical that you keep it secure and available for your customers. If your website is hacked, this will harm your credibility.
- Learn what you need to have in place to maintain your WordPress website on a regular basis, keeping it secure
- Understand the importance of password security and why you must be using strong and unique passwords for your business
- See why the website hosting company you choose can make a big difference on the security and stability of your website
- Find out how backing up your website provides you with peace of mind as well as a safety net if anything goes wrong
- Learn about computer security and why you should never access sensitive data on a public Wi-Fi network