During our time together we can:
- Do personalized training on how WordPress works or focus on a specific task in WordPress
- Brainstorm some ideas on how to make your next launch or product offering work smoothly including the tools or plugins needed to make this happen
- Answer any and all questions you have about all aspects of your website and how we can improve the website to make it the best experience for your visitor.
What’s included with you consultation
- All calls are recorded and a recording is provided for you after the call.
- You can email about anything related to our call for 7 days after the call.
- If I have useful resources or recommendations, I’ll provide those to you with 2 business days of the call.
What happens after you’ve booked your session.
I’ll follow up personally to get a better idea of what you want to focus on during our time together so we can hit the virtual ground running and get the most out of your 30 minutes.
Leading up to our call you can send me any emails about thoughts or things you want to cover up to 24 hours before your call. This gives me time to review your questions and comments prior to our time together.
I use Google Meet: We will meet via Google Meet, it’s Google’s version of Zoom and operates in a very similar way.
Note: I only book consultations on Thursday.