You didn’t start your business to manage and maintain a website, but you did get into business to serve your people.
Here’s the thing, your website is a critical business asset aimed at bringing in your ideal clients, but if your website is running slow, it’s not giving your visitors a chance to really get to know you and what you have to offer.
My WordPress Essentials guide goes beyond the regular updates but shows you what you should be doing to keep your website running smoothly.
- How to clean up your website and why it’s important
- The right way to handle backups for your website + one overlooked step that could cost you your website
- Easy steps you can take to protect your website from hackers and malware
- Quick ways to speed up your website
- Learn about caching, what is and why you need
- How to keep your website optimized so you provide a great visitor experience.
- Plus a few bonus plugins to help enhance your website.